- TANCET 2022 Registration Last Date is Extended till April 21, 2022
- TANCET exam date is May 14, 2022
- Anna University has prescribed 5 important documents to register and apply for TANCET 2022.
Anna University, the TANCET 2022 exam conducting University has extended the last date to apply for TANCET 2022 till April 21, 2022. TANCET Registration 2022 process can be completed Online only. TANCET 2022 exam for MBA admission 2022 will be held on May 14, 2022 as paper-pen based test from 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM.
TANCET is the MBA entrance test for the MBA colleges of Tamil Nadu State. The TANCET Online Registration 2022 link is made available at Anna University, Chennai TANCET 2022 exam website.
This article by MBAUniverse.com shares key dates about the TANCET 2022 registration process, key changes and how to apply for the exam. Applicants need to complete their TANCET 2022 Online Registration and simultaneously fill up the TANCET application form 2022.
TANCET Registration 2022 Link
The TANCET registration 2022 and TANCET application form 2022 can be completed in one go or in stages. However, you should remember that TANCET registration 2022 can be done through filling-up the TANCET online application and uploading the same along with a good quality recently taken photograph. The TANCET application form 2022 is made available at https://tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet/mex22/
TANCET 2022 Application Form Dates
Important dates for TANCET 2022 Registration process and TANCET 2022 application form dates to complete the TANCET Application form 2022 are shared below. The table below shares TANCET 2022 online registration start date, TANCET 2022 registration last date, TANCET Application Fee 2022 and other details regarding TANCET 2022 registration process
TANCET 2022 Registration Activity
TANCET 2022 Registration & Application Form dates
TANCET Registration 2022 start date
March 30, 2022
TANCET Registration 2022 Last date
|April 21, 2022 till 4 PM|
Mode of TANCET Registration 2022
TANCET Application Fee 2022
Rs.800/- per course
TANCET Registration & Application Fee 2022 for SC/ST candidates
Rs.400/- per course
TANCET Registration 2022 Documents Required
Before starting the TANCET Registration 2022 process and filling of TANCET Application Form 2022, you need to gather carefully the documents required for TANCET registration 2022 to successfully complete and submit your TANCET application form:
- Unique email-ID and mobile number of the candidate, which will be used for sending OTP and for further communication.
- Class 10 (S.S.L.C) Registration Number and Year of Passing.
- Class 12 (Plus 2/Higher Secondary) Registration Number and Year of Passing.
- A passport size photo of good quality either in jpg or in jpeg format. The photo should be full face, front view, with eyes open. The head should be at the centre. The photograph should be in colour and of the size minimum of 2 inch x 2 inch (51 mm x 51 mm).
- Copy of community certificate in pdf format. (for those who come under SC/ST/SCA categories)
- Particulars required for online payment (Credit/Debit card/Net Banking particulars/others)
TANCET 2022 Registration Process
Below are shared the TANCET 2022 Registration process and TANCET Application Process 2022. Please note that you can fill up the TANCET application form 2022 alongwith TANCET 2022 registration form in three simple steps as follows:
How to Complete TANCET 2022 Registration Process? Complete in Three Steps
- Register at the TANCET Registration 2022 window
- After completing the TANCET Registration 2022 with personal details, Login to enter particulars with the TANCET Key
- Fill TANCET Application Form, Upload Photo, Make TANCET Registration Fee payment online and submit
Step by Step TANCET 2022 Registration Process
The 3 Step TANCET Registration and Application process 2022 can be completed as under:
Step-1: Login with TANCET Key
- Click on the TANCET 2022 Registration at Anna University Home Page
- Login with TANCET Key that you have received on your mobile number
- Fill Up details and save your password for future
- Now TANCET Application page opens before you
Step-2: TANCET 2022 Application Form & Photo Upload
2.1: Fill in Application Form
- Enter your Personal Details on Page-1
- Enter your Education Details on Page-2
- Enter Examination details TANCET 2022-preferred exam centre out of 14 test centres namely Chennai, Coimbatore, Chidambaram, Dindigul, Erode, Karaikudi, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirappalli, Vellore, Villupuram
- Entrance Test Applied for the course like MBA/MCA/ME/M.Tech. You can apply for more than one course from the drop down menu but please note that the TANCET 2022 registration and application fee for each course is Rs.800/-
- If you apply for engineering courses, you need to select the relevant area of study
- Move to Next page
Page-1: TANCET Application 2022: Complete Personal Details
Page-2: TANCET 2022 Application Form: Fill Education Details
Page-3: TANCET Application Form 2022: Fill MBA & Other Exams You wish to Apply
Page 4: TANCET 2022 Application Form: Upload Photo
- Scan your recent photo
- Get it prepared with size between 20kb to 30kb
- Upload the photo on this page
Step-3: Make Payment
- You need to pay Rs.800/- for each course towards TANCET 2022 registration and application fee
- The payment should be made online. You can pay now or later
- Please note that Bank Service charges for Online Payment of application fee / intimation charges have to be borne by the candidate
- The TANCET 2022 Registration fee once paid, will not be refunded
TANCET 2022 Application Fee
The category-wise TANCET registration fee 2022 is as under:
For General Category: Candidates have to pay Rs.800/- towards the TANCET 2022 registration and application fee to appear in TANCET entrance test.
For SC/SCA/ST Category: Candidates should pay Rs.400/- towards the TANCET application form 2022 fee to appear in TANCET 2022 exam
TANCET Application 2022 Fee: Important Notes
TANCET One Programme Fee: The TANCET 2022 application fee is for any one of the programmes e.g. M.B.A. (or) 2. M.C.A. (or) 3.M.E/M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan programmes.
TANCET Additional Programme Fee: A candidate applying for more than one programme through TANCET online registration process has to pay Rs.800/- (400/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu) for each additional programme.
TANCET Application Fee Payment Mode: The TANCET Application form 2022 fee payment can be made only through online mode.
TANCET Registration Process 2022: Summary
Please check that you have successfully submitted the TANCET 2022 application by taking following steps:
- Click the 'Registration' link in the menu bar.
- Click the 'Register' link
- Provide the required information and press 'Next' button.
- Now you receive a TANCET secret key in your mobile, which you have to retain till you successfully complete the application process.
- Now login using the credentials, and provide other required details.
- At the end, you will asked to confirm the details. Kindly verify the details and confirm.
- Now it takes you to payment page. Do the payment online. However, those who claim fee concession under SC/ST/SCA categories should upload the community certificate before moving to payment page.
- On successful completion of payment, click 'Status Check' link in the menu bar.
- Application status can be viewed there.
- Now, click 'Print Application' button, which generates a copy of the application in pdf format.
- Take printout of the generated application for your reference only, and not submit this copy to the Centre.
- Now the process of registration is successfully completed.
TANCET Form Correction 2022
Once you submit the TANCET 2022 Application form after making fee payment, it becomes difficult to go for TANCET form correction 2022. It is advisable to review and recheck all the particulars before submitting the application to avoid the need for TANCET form correction 2022. However, Anna University may allow you to edit limited particulars in TANCET application form before release of admit card.