Latest Update: Last date to apply for TANCET 2020 was closed on January 31, 2020. Exam date is February 29, 2020. Five important documents were required to register and apply online for TANCET 2020.
TANCET is the MBA entrance test for the MBA colleges of Tamil Nadu State. The TANCET 2020 exam date is February 29, 2020. The TANCET Online Registration 2020 link is available at Anna University, Chennai TANCET 2020 exam website.
This article by MBAUniverse.com shares key dates about the TANCET 2020 registration process, key changes and how to apply for the exam. Applicants need to complete their TANCET 2020 Online Registration and simultaneously fill up the TANCET application form 2020.
TANCET 2020 Registration Link
The TANCET registration 2020 and TANCET application form can be completed in one go or in stages. However, you should remember that TANCET 2020 registration can be done through filling-up the TANCET online application and uploading the same along with a good quality recently taken photograph. The TANCET 2020 application form is available at https://tancet.annauniv.edu/cet20/
TANCET 2020 Registration Date
Below are shared the TANCAT 2020 online registration start date, TANCET 2020 registration last date, TANCET 2020 registration and application fee:
TANCET 2020 Registration Activity
TANCET 2020 Registration & Application Form dates
TANCET 2020 Registration date starts
January 7, 2020
TANCET 2020 Last date to Apply
January 31, 2020 till 5 PM
Mode of TANCET Registration 2020
TANCET 2020 Registration & Application Fee
Rs.600/- per course
TANCET 2020 Registration & Application Fee for SC/ST candidates
Rs.300/- per course
Before starting to fill in TANCET Registration and application form, you need to gather the following to successfully complete and submit your TANCET application:
- Unique email-ID and mobile number of the candidate, which will be used for sending OTP and for further communication.
- Class 10 (S.S.L.C) Registration Number and Year of Passing.
- Class 12 (Plus 2/Higher Secondary) Registration Number and Year of Passing.
- A passport size photo of good quality either in jpg or in jpeg format. The photo should be full face, front view, with eyes open. The head should be at the centre. The photograph should be in colour and of the size minimum of 2 inch x 2 inch (51 mm x 51 mm).
- Copy of community certificate in pdf format. (for those who come under SC/ST/SCA categories)
- Particulars required for online payment (Credit/Debit card/Net Banking particulars/others)
TANCET Registration 2020: Process
You can fill up the TANCET application form 2020 alongwith TANCET 2020 registration form in three simple steps as follows:
How to Complete TANCET Registration Process
- Register at the TANCET 2020 Registration window
- After TANCET Registration with personal details, Login to enter particulars with the TANCET Key
- Fill TANCET Application Form, Upload Photo, Make TANCET Registration Fee payment online and submit
Step by Step TANCET 2020 Registration
The 3 Step TANCET Registration and Application process can be completed as under:
Step-1: Login with TANCET Key
- Click on the TANCET 2020 Registration at Anna University Home Page
- Login with TANCET Key that you have received on your mobile number
- Fill Up details and save your password for future
- Now TANCET Application page opens before you
Step-2: TANCET 2020 Application Form & Photo Upload
2.1: Fill in Application Form
- Enter your Personal Details on Page-1
- Enter your Education Details on Page-2
- Enter Examination details TANCET 2020-preferred exam centre out of 15 test centres namely Chennai, Coimbatore, Chidambaram, Dindigul, Erode, Karaikudi, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirappalli, Vellore, Villupuram, Virudhunagar
- Entrance Test Applied for the course like MBA/MCA/ME/M.Tech. You can apply for more than one course from the drop down menu but please note that the application fee for each course is Rs.600/-
- If you apply for engineering courses, you need to select the relevant area of study
- Move to Next page
Page-1: TANCET Application 2020: Complete Personal Details
Page-2: TANCET 2020 Application Form: Fill Education Details
Page-3: TANCET Application Form 2020: Fill MBA & Other Exams You wish to Apply
Page 4: TANCET 2020 Application Form: Upload Photo
- Scan your recent photo
- Get it prepared with size between 20kb to 30kb
- Upload the photo on this page
Step-3: Make Payment
- You need to pay Rs.600/- for each course towards TANCET 2020 registration and application fee
- The payment should be made online. You can pay now or later
- Please note that Bank Service charges for Online Payment of application fee / intimation charges have to be borne by the candidate
- The TANCET 2020 Registration fee once paid, will not be refunded
TANCET 2020 Application Fee
The category-wise TANCET registration fee 2020 is as under:
For General Category: Candidates have to pay Rs.600/- towards the TANCET 2020 registration and application fee to appear in TANCET entrance test.
For SC/SCA/ST Category: Candidates should pay Rs.350/- towards the TANCET application form 20209 fee to appear in TANCET 2020 exam
TANCET Application 2020 Fee: Important Notes
TANCET One Programme Fee: The TANCET 2020 application fee is for any one of the programmes e.g. M.B.A. (or) 2. M.C.A. (or) 3.M.E/M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan programmes.
TANCET Additional Programme Fee: A candidate applying for more than one programme through TANCET online registration process has to pay Rs.600/- (350/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu) for each additional programme.
TANCET Application Fee Payment Mode: The TANCET Application form 2020 fee payment can be made only through online mode.