CAT 2022 exam dates are officially announced now as the CAT official Notification 2022 has been released on Aug 1, 2022 in all leading news papers by IIM Bangalore. A day before the release of CAT notification in print media, CAT notification was visible on various social media platforms.
|Masters’ Union PGP-TBM Admission Open||AIMA MAY MAT EXAM Registration Open|
5 Key Information in CAT 2022 Notification
CAT Notification contains important dates and features of CAT exam and other important details. You should check and plan to apply for CAT exam with following most important key information in CAT exam notification
CAT 2022 Important Dates
Here are 4 Important Dates for CAT 2022 that you must take note of:
- CAT 2022 Registration Starts on August 4, 2022 at 10 AM
- CAT 2022 Registration Ends on September 15, 2022 at 5 PM
- CAT 2022 Admit Card Download Begins on October 27, 2022
- CAT 2022 Exam Date is Sunday, November 29, 2022
CAT 2022 Registration Fee
CAT Notification has mentioned CAT registration fee details category wise. IIM Ahmedabad has increased CAT 2022 registration fee from last year. The registration and application fee for CAT 2022 exam is Rs.2200 for General candidates and Rs.1100 for Reserved category candidates. Check all details about CAT 2022 Registration process
CAT 2022 Exam in 3 Slots
CAT Notification 2022 clarifies that the CAT exam will be held in three Sessions on the same day i.e. Sunday, November 27, 2022.
CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
IIM Ahmedabad has released the CAT eligibility criteria in detail on CAT 2022 exam website. You can check the complete CAT eligibility criteria here.
CAT 2022 Exam Cities
CAT 2022 Notification has clarified that CAT exam will be conducted in 156 cities across the country. Read More for complete list of CAT exam cities
What should you do after CAT 2022 Notification Release
Focus on key points in CAT notification and CAT website. Below are shared a few tips
- With the Notification release, the document of CAT 2022 Notification Pdf download is enabled. You can download CAT Notification Pdf and save it with you. It will help you to refer to the important details before beginning the CAT registration process
- You must check the eligibility criteria to appear in the CAT 2022 exam on CAT exam website. If you are not eligible for CAT 2022, there is no need to go through the entire notification but if you are, you must check for the other information items also.
- Create the valid e-mail account and remember not to discontinue it till the entire CAT exam process and selection process of IIMs and other B-schools in which you have applied is over. There will be messages, information and instructions from CAT Centre 2022 on your registered e-mail and phone number.
- Check for the exact opening and closing dates of CAT registration in the CAT notification. Other details on CAT registration process will be available on CAT official website iimcat.ac.in. You will be allowed to select four to six test centres in order of preference while completing your CAT 2022 registration form. So before selecting the preferred test cities check the test centers
- CAT 2022 Notification contains CAT exam date and exam sessions. If you are applying for IIFT entrance exam or NMAT by GMAC, check whether the dates of CAT 2022 exam clash with other exams. You can reschedule your NMAT exam date in case of such clash.
- There are 20 IIMs. You will need to fill up the name of each IIM and its preferred programme in order of preference when you begin to complete the registration process. Choosing the preferred programme and preferred IIM is a difficult process and consumes more of your time when you begin completing your registration form. It is advisable to go through the IIM programmes and note down your choice in order of preference so that you may quickly complete the registration process without any wastage of time
Inspite of the Covid-19 pandemic disruptions, No delay in CAT 2022 Notification has occurred and the CAT notification is released as per previous trends as the CAT Notification used to be released on the last Saturday of July. CAT exam is scheduled and conducted on time. CAT 2022 exam date is November 28, 2022.
Along with the CAT 2022 notification release, the CAT 2022 official website is also launched. CAT Exam 2022 will be held without any change in the testing mode. There is no change from last year in the CAT exam schedule.
|India’s Top MBA Entrance Exams: Check Dates, Pattern, Mocks, Registration Process…|
What is CAT Notification?
The CAT 2022 notification is an advertisement in short for the CAT exam leading to MBA admission 2022 in IIMs and contains all the key information points about CAT exam. It is the document released by CAT convening IIM.
Why is CAT Notification important?
CAT Notification is an important and first document with all the important exam details like CAT exam schedule, programs offered by IIMs, CAT eligibility, CAT registration and exam dates, application fee, pattern among others.
CAT 2022 Notification: Important Information
CAT Notification Media Release and CAT Notification 2022 in news papers contains important features of CAT exam like CAT exam mode, key dates, eligibility criteria, programs offered by IIMs through CAT 2022 and other important details as under:
- IIM Ahmedabad will conduct CAT 2022 on November 27, 2022
- The CAT notification is released online on CAT exam website and in print media
- CAT 2022 Notification is a comprehensive information document about the CAT exam 2022 and contains details about the MBA admission 2022 in various management programmes offered by IIMs.
- CAT Notification consists of CAT 2022 eligibility, CAT testing mode, CAT exam date & sessions, registration start and last date, Result date among others
- CAT 2022 Notification shares information about number of test centres. Candidates will be given the option to select four test cities in order of preference
- After submission of the application, candidates will be permitted to download their examination admit card from October last week onwards till the date of the test
- There will be three sections in CAT 2022: Section I: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension; Section II: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning; Section III: Quantitative Ability
- The CAT 2022 Notification also contains details about CAT website, which also goes live in August 2022. There is a section on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that addresses some of the commonly asked queries regarding CAT 2022
- Candidates may also contact the CAT helpdesk over email or phone for any queries
- Tutorials to understand the format of the test will be available on the CAT website from October 2022 third week. Candidates are advised to work on the tutorials available on the CAT website well in advance.
CAT Notification Dates 2022
The important CAT exam 2022 notification release date and other details regarding the CAT Exam Mode 2022 are given below. CAT 2022 Exam Notification contains all details about CAT exam - Registration dates, Admit card dates, CAT exam date and mode, CAT Result Date and other details. The CAT exam 2022 notification release date and time lines for CAT exam are as follows:
CAT 2022 Notification Activity Schedule
Important Dates in CAT Notification 2022
CAT Notification Date 2022 through Web Portals
July 31, 2022
CAT Notification Release date in News Papers
August 1, 2022
CAT Notification 2022: Key Points to Note
Apart from all the dates for CAT exam, the CAT Notification contains various other CAT details like Programmes offered by IIMs, key exam related activities among others.
The CAT Notification defines the CAT Eligibility to apply and details about the MBA programmes offered by all the 20 IIMs. The key contents of CAT 2022 Notification are:
- CAT Notification 2022 has a list of 20 IIMs
- CAT notification 2022 describes the changed reservation pattern of intake in IIMs consequent upon the changes in reservation policy announced by Government of India
- CAT Notification contains the number of CAT test centres which are spread across India
- CAT Exam Notification further describes when the test Cities and centres will be assigned to the candidates. Since 2014, each CAT Notification has clarified that the CAT centres are allotted only after the last date for CAT registration is over. Accordingly CAT exam notification suggests that candidates need not rush to block slots and cities in the initial days of registration.
- CAT notification advises the mode of payment of CAT 2022 exam fee. Candidates must pay the registration fee through online payment modes only, which includes credit cards, debit cards and net banking.
- CAT 2022 Notification clarifies how to submit the application for CAT
- CAT Notification shares information about the CAT score card availability date.
- CAT Notification 2022 has CAT help desk number as well as CAT exam centre Mail ID.
- A paragraph with information on IIM admission process in CAT Notification 2022 is also inserted to apprise the candidates to know about the Admission details.
CAT Notification PDF
You can save the CAT 2022 Notification Pdf after Download. With the Notification release, the document of CAT 2022 Notification Pdf download is also made available by IIMs. For your convenience, MBAUniverse.com will provide you the link to download CAT Notification Pdf and save it with you for future reference. Last year CAT Notification Pdf download link is given here. Click here to download CAT Notification PDF
Prepare for CAT 2022 with IMS Coaching – Avail Special 10% MBAUniverse.com Discount on all courses | Join Now
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 is the mandatory entrance exam for admission to MBA/PGDM 2022-24 programmes in all the 20 IIMs, FMS Delhi, SPJIMR Mumbai, MDI Gurugram, IMI New Delhi, IMT Ghaziabad, JBIMS Mumbai, TAPMI Manipal and other hundreds of highly ranked B-schools in India. One or other older IIM conducts CAT every year. This year the responsibility to convene CAT is assigned to IIM Ahmedabad. Last year IIM Indore conducted CAT exam. CAT is a computer based exam of three hours duration with 100 questions divided into three sections. There is steady rise in number of CAT exam takers during last five years. There were 199,632 test takers in CAT 2017 which increased to 209,405 in CAT 2018 and to 209,926 test takers in CAT 2019 while the test takers in CAT 2020 dipped to 1.90 lakhs due to Covid pandemic situation.
|India’s Top MBA Entrance Exams: Check Dates, Pattern, Mocks, Registration Process…|