- SPJIMR's Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a two-year, full-time residential program that is deemed equivalent to an MBA.
- The programme is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- SPJIMR PGDM is AACSB Accredited and also accredited by AMBA, U.K.
- The program offers specializations in Finance, Information Management, Marketing, and Operations & Supply Chain
- The goal of the PGDM program is to develop young, value-based leaders who balance profit and social purpose
- With its participant centric approach, SPJIMR strives to provide a superior learning experience by encouraging team work and facilitating experiential learning.
Apart from a host of pioneering non-classroom activities like Abhyudaya, DOCC(Development of Corporate Citizenship), ADMAP(Assessment and Development of Managerial and Administrative Potential), PG LAB and Science of Spirituality, participants are exposed to high levels of global relevance, especially by way of specialized courses and projects with SPJIMR’s globally ranked international partner schools.