SPJIMR offers a broad spectrum of programmes and courses for postgraduates, executives, entrepreneurs, non-profits, government returning women and family businesses. SPJIMR has 5 full-time residential programmes:
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- PGPM – Post Graduate Programme in Management
- GMP – Global Management Programme
- PGMPW – Post Graduate Management Programme for Women
- FPM – Fellow Programme in Management
- Post Graduate Family Managed Business (PGFMB) programme
- Post Graduate Executive Management Programme (PGEMP). It is a modular programme designed for experienced professionals who are unable to take a career break for further education
- Post Graduate Programme in Development Management (PGP-DM).
SPJIMR’s Delhi Centre
The Delhi Centre of SPJIMR offers the Post Graduate Programme in General Management (PGP-GM), an alternate weekend programme for experienced professionals.
SPJIMR Centres of Excellence
SPJIMR runs some of its innovative initiatives and programmes through centres of excellence. This includes several short-term programmes like the Post Graduate in Advanced Project Management (PGAPM), Doing Business in India (DBI), Start Your Business (SYB), Grow Your Business (GYB), Management Development Programmes (MDPs).
SPJIMR has achieved many milestones in recent years. The institute has seen visible progress made in a number of areas like curriculum enhancement, industry engagement, external standing, infrastructure, new faculty hiring, research culture, new initiatives like 'Centre for Financial Studies'. This has reflected in the institute figuring in the QS global list of the world's top 200 business schools, only 5 Indian institutes make this list.
SPJIMR was accorded the prestigious AACSB accreditation in 2018. AACSB Accreditation has been earned by only 5 percent of the world's schools. SPJIMR has steadily improved its position in global and national rankings. The institute has won 3 global innovation awards from AACSB and AMBA, and has received multiple awards on the national stage.
The SPJIMR Campus is spread over an expanse of 45 acres in the heart of Mumbai city, the commercial capital of India and a global financial hub. The campus is equipped with all the modern amenities characteristic of a world-class educational establishment, comprising residential facilities, cafeterias, classrooms and learning centres including a library, IT Centre, Amphitheatre and 24x7 wireless connection. The classrooms are levelled to facilitate discussions and customised to the needs and requirements of various programmes. The sports and entertainment facilities include an Open Air Theatre, playing fields and jogging tracks. The campus also boasts of a lake, Cultural Centre, Botanical Garden, YogKutir and Institute of Holistic Health Sciences and has 250 species of plants and 72 species of birds in its premises, making it a naturalist's delight.
SPJIMR is noted as much for its academic excellence as it is for its innovative programmes, an entrepreneurial approach and the idea of service to society.
SPJIMR Vision: SPJIMR aspires to be India’s most innovative and socially responsive school of management. The institute creates knowledge and influence practice by combining original research and thought, innovative pedagogy and proactive industry engagement
SPJIMR Mission: SPJIMR mission is to Influence Practice and Promote Value-based Growth and will accomplish its mission through:
- Learner-centric pedagogy that will emphasize on attitudes, including spirituality and skills as much as knowledge;
- Exposing students to value-based growth in underserved parts of our communities;
- Synthesis of competition-based western efficiency and collaboration-centric eastern ethos in our intellectual contributions and curriculum; and
- Intellectual contributions aimed at influencing practice.
- We value operational freedom and uphold an entrepreneurial, agile, flexible, and collaborative culture.
- Bhavan’s SPJIMR won the award for “Excellence in Institutional Social Responsibility” at the 6th Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
- SPJIMR bagged the prestigious Innovative Practices Awards 2018 by the United Nations Global Compact Network India. This award is for two initiatives: Abhyudaya and DOCC which address two SDGs, quality education and partnership for the goals
The PGDM program at SPJIMR has consistently been ranked amongst the top 10 in the country.
- NIRF Ranking 2021: SPJIMR is Ranked #19 in NIRF Rankings 2021 among top 11 B-schools in India.
- QS Global MBA Ranking 2021: SPJIMR is one of the six Indian business schools to make it to the QS Global MBA rankings for the year 2021. This is the fifth consecutive year that SPJIMR is on this elite list. SPJIMR is part of the 151-200 rankings bracket for the second consecutive year.
- UN PRME Positive Impact Rating (PIR): “Level 5” rating, Recognised as a “pioneering school” for social impact and sustainability achievements.
- EdUniversal Ranking 2021: PGDM - Ranked 9th
- Financial Times - Masters in Management Rankings 2021: World Rank – 39, India Rank: 2
- Business Today's BT-MRDA B School Ranking 2020: Rank: 1 among private Indian B Schools. Overall Rank: 4th in India