Key highlights of SPJIMR are:
- SPJIMR joins the league of top global B-schools who are accredited by AACSB, International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). AACSB Accreditation recognizes institutions that have demonstrated a focus on excellence in all areas, including teaching, research, curricular development, and student learning.
- PGDM at SPJIMR is approved by AICTE and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- PGPM at SPJIMR is one year full time AICTE approved management programme for the working executive with 5+ years of work experience
- AMBA, the UK-based global accreditation agency has accorded accreditation to PGDM; 15 months PGPM; 18-month PGEMP and 18-months PGPFMB.
- SPJIMR is a highly ranked B-school. SPJIMR is one of the only 5 Indian B-schools to be ranked in the top 200 as per the QS Global MBA Rankings. This is the fourth consecutive year that SPJIMR is on this elite list.
- It is also ranked 6th by Business Today and Business World 2018, 6th by Outlook 2018, 5th by Mint – MBAUniverse 2018 , 8th in The Week and 7th (in Asia) & 46th (In the world) by Youth Inc 2019.
- SPJIMR has a consistent 100% placement record with rising salaries every year. The average salary in Placement 2019 increased to Rs.22.90 lakhs from Rs.22.24 lakhs
- Large and highly placed alumni base spread over the world.
- The PGDM Programme Fee is Rs.17.50 Lakhs
- The PGPM Programme Fee is Rs. 19.60 Lakhs including International Immersion
- SPJIMR PGDM Placement 2019 Average Salary is Rs.22.90 LPA
- SPJIMR PGPM Placement 2019 Average Salary is Rs.18.38 LPA