IBSAT eligibility criteria define the IBSAT exam eligibility which leads to your candidature for MBA admission in 9 MBA colleges in India affiliated to ICFAI University. IBSAT 2021 is an important online computer based MBA entrance test conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (a deemed to be University) and is the gateway to MBA/PGPM 2022-24 at all the nine campuses of ICFAI Business School (IBS). IBSAT 2021 exam dates are December 25 and 26, 2021
IBSAT 2021 exam will have a test duration of 2 hours. After confirming your IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021 as detailed below, you should proceed for IBSAT 2021 exam vouchers to apply for IBSAT exam. The IBSAT application vouchers are available at all the IBS marketing offices across the country or you can also apply online.
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2021: 3 Main Points
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has prescribed three major points in IBSAT Eligibility criteria 2021 to appear in IBSAT 2021 exam. Key points in IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2021 for IBSAT 2021 are:
1. IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2021: Minimum Academic Qualification
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/institute with not less than 50 percent marks with medium of instruction as English, is the minimum academic qualification in IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021. All applicants should have completed a minimum 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- For the candidates in their final year of graduation, IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021 require that such candidates should be able to complete their graduation including any type of practical etc. examination before May 31, 2022.
- IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021 also require that the candidates should submit their proof of graduation latest by November 1, 2022.
2. IBSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Minimum Years of Study upto Graduation
- One of the key points in IBSAT exam eligibility criteria 2021 is that the Applicant must have gone through minimum 15 years of regular education i.e. 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis.
- These are AICTE guidelines that No candidate with less than 15 years of education upto graduation will satisfy the IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria to appear in IBSAT 2021 exam
- Graduates with a course of one time sitting basis or on a two years basis do not fulfill the IBSAT 2021 eligibility requirement.
- For PhD programme, apart from above 2 years full time Post Graduation in Management or other professional qualification like CA/ICWA with minimum 60% marks or equivalent will be required to fulfill IBSAT eligibility criteria.
3. IBSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Medium of Education for Admission
Another key point in satisfying the IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria, is the candidate’s medium of education which should have been completed in English Medium Or must have TOEFL/NELT/IELTS Scores. Important changes and details in IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria in regard to medium of education are as given below
- Candidates applying for IBSAT should ensure that they have studied with English as medium of instruction to fulfill the key requirement in IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria
- The applicants, who do not meet this IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria of English as medium of instruction at undergraduate level, are supposed to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by May 31, 2022.
IBSAT Exam 2021 Eligibility to Apply with Common Application Form
After satisfying your candidature with IBSAT exam 2021 eligibility, you should fill and submit the IBSAT application form. IBSAT 2021 application form is common and is available offline as well as online for the candidates, fulfilling IBSAT exam 2021 eligibility criteria, for all the 9 IBS campuses like IBS Ahmadabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune and for PhD program at IBS Hyderabad campus.
Scrutiny of IBSAT Eligibility Criteria from August 2022
The IBSAT Eligibility criteria will be checked and will be applicable with the opening of registration process and only the candidates satisfying the IBSAT exam eligibility 2021 criteria will be able to register and apply for the exam. The onus of ensuring that the applicants satisfy the IBSAT eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
The scrutiny of eligibility criteria will commence from August 2022 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates. Any inaccurate information, misleading information or omission may result in withdrawal of admission offer and the fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable in such instances.
Campus Wise IBSAT 2021 Exam Eligibility
While the IBSAT 2021 Exam Eligibility remains same for the IBSAT 2021 exam, the campus wise admission criteria with IBSAT 2021 exam eligibility like cut offs and other exam scores accepted for admission may be different. ICFAI foundation has shared following IBSAT 2021 exam eligibility and the other accepted exam eligibility for MBA admission 2022
Apart from IBSAT exam score, the ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The ICFAI Society accept Scores from 2019 onwards of CAT/ NMAT by GMAC TM/GMAT®/SNAP/XAT/MAT/CMAT/CET (Maharashtra) and any other State Level Test. for admission to the following programs:
- MBA program offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata and IBS Pune.
- Candidates who have qualified are called for the selection process at 7 IBS campuses at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata and IBS Pune in April 2022. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.