IBSAT exam eligibility criteria lead to your candidature for MBA admission in ICFAI B-schools. IBSAT 2020 is an important online computer based MBA entrance test conducted across India by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (a deemed to be University) and is the gateway to MBA/PGPM 2021-23 at 9 campuses of ICFAI Business School (IBS).
IBSAT 2020 exam will have a test duration of 2 hours. IBSAT 2020 exam vouchers to apply for IBSAT exam are available at all the IBS marketing offices across the country.
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has prescribed three major Eligibility Requirements to appear in IBSAT 2020 on December 26-27, 2020. The Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2021 onwards. The onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests soley with the candidates. Key points in eligibility criteria for IBSAT 2020 are:
Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum eligibility criteria required is the graduation in any discipline with not less than 50 percent marks.
- The candidates in their final year of graduation are eligible to apply provided they are able to complete their graduation including any type of practical etc. examination before May 31, 2021.
- The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 1, 2021.
Minimum 15 years of study upto Graduation
- The Applicant must have gone through minimum 15 years of regular education i.e. 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis.
- These are AICTE guidelines that no candidate with less than 15 years of education upto graduation is eligible to appear in IBSAT 2020
- Graduates with a course of one time sitting basis or on a two years basis will not be eligible.
- For PhD programme, apart from above 2 years full time Post Graduation in Management or other professional qualification like CA/ICWA with minimum 60% marks or equivalent will be required.
Education in English Medium Or must have TOEFL/NELT/IELTS Scores
- Candidates applying for IBSAT 2020 should ensure that they have studied with English as medium of instruction.
- Applicants not meeting the criteria of English as medium of instruction at undergraduate level are supposed to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by May 31, 2021.
IBSAT 2020: Common Application Form
IBSAT 2020 application form is common for all the 9 IBS campuses like IBS Ahmadabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune and for PhD program at IBS Hyderabad campus.