To help CMAT 2020 aspirants prepare and perform better in the CMAT 2020 exam, experts at MBAUniverse.com have prepared CMAT 2020 Mock tests based on the CMAT paper pattern & key changes in CMAT 2020 exam with answer keys and solutions. Expected Questions... Prepared by India’s Top Experts
CMAT 2020 exam date is January 19, 2020 and it is very important that the candidates preparing for CMAT exam should practice CMAT Mock tests of different difficulty level right from beginning – both section wise and full length Mocks.
Admission Notification | Apply Now
|IMI New Delhi, PGDM Admissions 2020 Open||SDA Bocconi Asia Center Mumbai, Batch 2020-22|
|BITS Pilani, MBA Admission open 2020|
|BIMTECH Greater Noida, PGDM- 2020-22||UPES MBA Admissions 2020 | Apply Now|
CMAT question papers are the CMAT question bank for the CMAT 2020 exam. CMAT question papers, CMAT 2020 Mock Tests, CMAT Sample papers and CMAT previous question papers help you to understand the right pattern of questions expected in CMAT exam and the strategy to crack it. CMAT 2020 Mock tests are prepared with updated CMAT question paper, CMAT sample papers based on the CMAT previous years question papers and the expected key changes in CMAT 2020 exam questions.
How the CMAT Mock Tests 2020 are Prepared?
CMAT 2020 Mock Tests and CMAT exam Sample papers with solutions are based on the CMAT exam pattern and type of questions asked in the CMAT test paper. CMAT Mock tests contain the questions which are relevant to CMAT computer based Mock test. These CMAT Mock tests and CMAT Sample papers will enable the CMAT test takers to become conversant with the CMAT exam pattern, type and topics on which questions could be asked in CMAT 2020 exam.
CMAT Mocks with Different LoDs
Difficulty level in each CMAT Mock rises after you go on attempting them one by one. For example the level of difficulty in CMAT Mock-1 is kept at easy level followed by Mock-2 with slightly higher difficulty level and finally Mock-3 with greater difficulty level.
Expected Type of CMAT Questions with Solution
For the benefit of serious MBA aspirants like yourself, MBAUniverse.com, India’s leading MBA aspirants website is happy to share expected type of questions, answers & Expert Solutions to CMAT Mock tests. This will help you in predicting your CMAT 2020 Percentile. Follow the instructions and directions as given in the test questions
CMAT Mock Test-1
- CMAT 2020 Mock Test-1 has low difficulty level
- The CMAT Mock is based on MAT exam pattern
- It consists of 100 MCQs divided in 4 sections
- Each question including RC passages have been carefully selected
- Candidates can answer the questions with ease
- After completion of the Mock Test, you can check your score
CMAT Mock Test-2
- This is CMAT Mock test with moderate to high difficulty level
- The CMAT Mock question paper is full length and is divided in test sections as specified in CMAT exam
- You can check you CMAT score after attempting the complete CMAT Mock test
CMAT Mock Test-3
- This CMAT Mock test has higher difficulty level
- The CMAT Sample paper is on the lines of current CMAT paper pattern
- The 3rd CMAT Sample paper 2020 consists of 100 questions divided in 4 sections
- The CMAT sample paper consists of questions on the pattern expected in CMAT exam 2020
- On completion of all the sections in this CMAT sample paper, you can check your scores with correct answers to the questions as appeared in CMAT Mock test-3
Important tips to Prepare and appear for CMAT Exam
CMAT question paper is an objective type test with Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). Here are the key details about the CMAT 2020 exam:
- CMAT 2020 Exam consists of 1200 Objective Type Questions (MCQs)
- CMAT Exam is divided into 4 sections with 25 questions in each section
- CMAT Questions are of moderate difficulty level
- The 4 test sections in CMAT 2020 exam are Language Comprehension, Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness
- All the sections carry equal weightage of 25% each in preparation of merit list
CMAT Mock Test Paper: As per Actual CMAT Exam
Each of the 4 sections in CMAT question paper will have 25 questions making it a total of 100 questions in MCQ format to be solved in 3 hours. On the similar pattern all the CMAT Mock tests have been prepared for CMAT 2020 exam takers.
The candidates can move from one section to other within overall time limit in the actual CMAT exam, the similar facility has been provided while attempting free CMAT Mocks 2020.
Number of Questions
Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
How to answer CMAT question?
- You have to choose the correct answer option out of the multiple choices given below the question
- Click on the correct answer option
- Time duration to complete the CMAT exam is 3 hours
- Each correct answer is awarded +4 Marks
- Each wrong answer is penalized with - 1 negative mark
Difficulty Level in CMAT Exam
Although CMAT Syllabus contains all the topics on which questions are asked in other MBA entrance exams also, CMAT question papers and the CMAT Mocks pattern reveal that CMAT Exam does not throw tough questions.
CMAT Test Paper: Sections & Sub Sections
CMAT Exam 2020 is further subdivided. This sectional sub-division in CMAT 2020 makes it an exam with 6 effective sections. The CMAT 2020 Mock tests are prepared taking into account all these facts. Here are the key details:
- The section-1 in CMAT exam on Language Comprehension is divided into two parts - Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension.
- Section-2 on Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation also consists of two parts with Mathematics and Data Interpretation questions.
- The section-3 in CMAT exam consists of Logical Reasoning which has questions on various topics of Logical Reasoning. Read Full CMAT Syllabus
- Section-4 in CMAT exam is the General Awareness (GK) Section which covers current affairs, static GK, Business & Economy, International current affairs, Who’s Who, Constitution of India, United Nations Organization among other key topics.
NTA to Release CMAT 2020 Sample Test
CMAT 2020 official trial test to guide about the CMAT question paper 2020 is to be released by NTA instead of AICTE in November 2019. Since CMAT 2020 will be held in January 2020, the NTA-CMAT 2020 question bank will help the CMAT 2020 test takers to know the test pattern, importance changes in the CMAT question pattern and how to practice and prepare for CMAT 2020. The CMAT 2020 actual test will be based on CMAT question paper officially released by National Testing Agency (NTA) the CMAT 2020 conducting authority.