MICA Ahmedabad is known as the School of Ideas. Established in 1991, MICA (formerly known as Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad), is the only residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia-Pacific region, dedicated to creating leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication.
- MICA PGDM-C and PGDM programmes emphasize not only managerial acumen but also creative intelligence
- 100% placement over the years with students recruited in different roles in advertising, media management, marketing and sales, digital marketing, market research and analytics, and corporate communications.
- Placement 2021 recorded average salary of Rs. 14.01 lakhs and highest salary of Rs.49.76 lakhs. More than 100 companies participated in Placement 2021
- Every 1 of the 3 students at MICA got PPOs in Placement 2021
- Top Recruiters include Adani, Amazon, Amul, HUL, Citi, Cosmos, Decathlon, Deloitte, EY, Flipkart, P&G, HCL among others
- 2 years PGDM-C and PGDM programme fee is Rs.21 lakhs
- The pedagogy provides a combination of hard and soft skills, which gives students the ability to deal with business problems with a creativity and innovation.
- Notable Alumni include Navaneeth L V, CEO, The Hindu; Pankaj Bhalla, VP, P&G; Kavita Chaturvedi, Chief Operating Officer, ITC; Kedar Lele, CEO & MD, Unilever Bangladesh; Manmeet Vohra, Head Marketing India and South Asia, VISA; Sushant Dash, President - India & Middle East, Tata Global Beverages among many others to alumni
- MICA offers 2 week international immersion program in the 2nd year of PGDM at The Michigan State University (MSU), USA. MSU’s Eli Broad School of Business and College of Communication, Arts and Sciences jointly offer this program to fulfil the global immersion needs to MICA’s PGDM-C and PGDM students.