- MICA PGP programmes emphasize not only managerial acumen but also creative intelligence
- 100% placement over the years with students recruited in different roles in advertising, media management, marketing and sales, digital marketing, market research and analytics, and corporate communications.
- Placement 2019 recorded average salary of Rs. 12.80 lakhs and highest salary of Rs.58.22 lakhs
- Every 2 of the 5 students at MICA got PPOs in 2019
- Top Recruiters include Amazon, Amul, Amway, Bajaj, Cadila, Citi, Cosmos, Decathlon, Deloitte, EY, Flipkart, Gulf Oil, Havells, HCL, HT Media among others
- 2 years PGDM-C and PGDM programme fee is Rs.20 lakhs
- The pedagogy provides a combination of hard and soft skills, which gives students the ability to deal with business problems with a creativity and innovation.
- Notable Alumni include - Sushant Dash (Regional President - India at Tata Global Beverages), Manmeet Vohra (Head Marketing at Visa) and Pankaj Bhalla (Director, P&G).