MICA Ahmedabad is known as the School of Ideas. Established in 1991, MICA (formerly known as Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad), is the only residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia-Pacific region, dedicated to creating leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication.
- MICA PGDM-C and PGDM programmes emphasize not only managerial acumen but also creative intelligence
- 100% placement over the years with students recruited in different roles in advertising, media management, marketing and sales, digital marketing, market research and analytics, and corporate communications.
- Placement 2021 recorded average salary of Rs. 14.01 lakhs and highest salary of Rs.49.76 lakhs. More than 100 companies participated in Placement 2021
- Every 1 of the 3 students at MICA got PPOs in Placement 2021
- Top Recruiters include Adani, Amazon, Amul, HUL, Citi, Cosmos, Decathlon, Deloitte, EY, Flipkart, P&G, HCL among others
- 2 years PGDM-C and PGDM programme fee is Rs.21 lakhs
- The pedagogy provides a combination of hard and soft skills, which gives students the ability to deal with business problems with a creativity and innovation.
- Notable Alumni include Navaneeth L V, CEO, The Hindu; Pankaj Bhalla, VP, P&G; Kavita Chaturvedi, Chief Operating Officer, ITC; Kedar Lele, CEO & MD, Unilever Bangladesh; Manmeet Vohra, Head Marketing India and South Asia, VISA; Sushant Dash, President - India & Middle East, Tata Global Beverages among many others to alumni
- MICA offers 2 week international immersion program in the 2nd year of PGDM at The Michigan State University (MSU), USA. MSU’s Eli Broad School of Business and College of Communication, Arts and Sciences jointly offer this program to fulfil the global immersion needs to MICA’s PGDM-C and PGDM students.
Ranking & Awards
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. MICA Ahmedabad Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in MICA Ahmedabad.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
Work experience is not mandatory for MICA admission. You can be offered admission without work experience provided you are figured in the final merit list.
The Number of seats in MICA for CCC Program are 48
Last date to apply for admission to MICA is November 25, 2019 for phase-1 and January 16, 2020 for phase-2.