- MICA strives to design and develop cutting edge, innovative and creative programs and courses in collaboration with global advisory groups, industry professionals, MICA Faculty, Staff, Alumni and other institutional partners.
- MICA’s advanced and innovative curriculum, online learning tools and real-life work projects prepare and groom the students for global career path and industry work.
- Unique MICA offerings in Culture, Creativity and Entrepreneurship include courses such as Imagining India, Story Telling, Semiotics, Visual Cultures Learning and Industry Insights, Semiotics and Behavioral Architecture.
- Apart from academics, students are also encouraged to get hands on experience of the industry through a mandatory 2 months Summer Internship to learn the nuances required to excel as a business professional.
- Rural Immersion Programme, an integral part of the course on rural communication, exposes students to rural realities with an emphasis on development and marketing communication
- Pedagogy at MICA ensures group interactions, faculty mentoring and a combination of recorded and live sessions
- MICA hosts Centers of Excellence in Global Research, Case Study Development and International Partner Projects with the World Bank, UNICEF, Government of Gujarat and India.