- MICA’s advanced and innovative curriculum, online learning tools and real-life work projects prepare and groom the students for global career path and industry work.
- Unique MICA offerings in Culture, Creativity and Entrepreneurship include courses such as Imagining India, Story Telling, Semiotics, Visual Cultures Learning and Industry Insights, Semiotics and Behavioral Architecture.
- The distinguished group of MICA faculty have developed an innovative and engaging curriculum in Business Management, Governance (to learn about the current crisis of governance at international, national and local levels in the time of global crisis), Strategic Marketing, Communication, Marketing Analytics, Media and Entertainment Management and Digital Transformations
- Apart from academics, students are also encouraged to get hands on experience of the industry through a mandatory 2 months Summer Internship to learn the nuances required to excel as a business professional.
- Rural Immersion Programme, an integral part of the course on rural communication, exposes students to rural realities with an emphasis on development and marketing communication
- Pedagogy at MICA ensures group interactions, faculty mentoring and a combination of recorded and live sessions
- MICA hosts Centers of Excellence in Global Research, Case Study Development and International Partner Projects with the World Bank, UNICEF, Government of Gujarat and India.