It provides a highly conducive academic environment, interaction with hard working and industry-academia mix professors, proximity to the strategy makers of the industry and practitioners of the service and manufacturing companies, exposure to the international universities and companies
Birla Institute of Management Technology was established in 1988 under the aegis of the Birla Academy of Art and Culture, and supported by Birla group of companies. Late Dr. (Smt.) Sarala Birla and Late. B K Birla, chairperson of B K Birla Group of companies are the founders of the business school. 8000 plus of BIMTECH Alumni are in the service of industry and corporates
BIMTECH is mini India in its formation every year. It has students coming almost from all the states of India, and also from few foreign countries. BIMTECH is like a school where international business endeavors are also made. Its mix of nationalities, cultural backgrounds, academic and professional experiences make BIMTECH one of the most exciting and enriching business schools in the country.
- Ranked 5th among the Top Private B-Schools & 14th Among all (Government+Private) in the NHRDN and HT Media, Management Institutes Ranking 2017
- All the four streams PGDM, PGDM – IBM, PGDM- RM, PGDM- IB are AICTE and AIU approved two year post-graduate management courses.
- Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation and the Association of India Universities (AIU) for equivalence with MBA.
- First in the country to start sectoral PGDM programmes for Insurance and Retail management studies
- The institute has MoUs with international education and training providers like KPMG, LOMA, IIBA, CII, Swiss Re, Sewa among others
- The teaching methodology is a combination for lecture-cum-case based method with high focus on self-learning and practice at BIMTECH.