Latest update: May MAT 2020 exam registration has opened on March 5, 2020 both for paper based and computer based MAT exams. MAT May exam 2020 Registration fee is Rs.1650/- for one MAT exam and Rs.2750/- for both MAT exams. You can register and apply for May MAT online only. MAT 2020 May exam will be held on May 16, 2020 as Paper based Test and on May 3, 2020 as Computer based Test. Important details with dates on step by step registration process for May MAT 2020 exam are given below
Management Aptitude Test popularly known as MAT Exam is one of the most popular National level MBA entrance exams in India after CAT. AIMA has clarified that more than 600 MBA/PGDM Colleges are accepting MAT exam Scores for Admission 2020. These colleges include the low fee MBA colleges in Maharashtra who will accept MAT scores for admission to All India category candidates. The complete schedule for May MAT 2020 has been released by AIMA. To know all about the MAT exam pattern, syllabus, preparation, admit card release, top MBA colleges accepting MAT, Scoring pattern, previous exam analysis Click Here
Registration Dates & Important Dates for MAT May 2020
MAT 2020 Paper Based Test (PBT) May Exam Schedule
- Registrations Start Date: March 5, 2020 (Likely)
- Last Date for Registration: May 10, 2020
- Admit Card Release: May 12, 2020 at 4 PM
- Exam Date: May 16, 2020, Sunday
MAT 2020 Computer Based Test (CBT) May Exam Schedule
- Registrations Start Date: March 5, 2020 (Likely date)
- Last Date for Registration: April 26, 2020
- Admit Card Release: April 28, 2020 at 4 PM
- MAT Exam Date: May 3, 2020, Sunday
MAT May 2020 Registration Fee
MAT 2020 May exam registration fee for one MAT exam is Rs 1,650 and for two MAT exams is Rs 2,750. There is only MAT online registration available as the offline MAT registration process has been discontinued now.
MAT Exam Conducting Body
All India Management Association (AIMA)
Mode of MAT 2020 Exam
Paper Based & Computer Based MAT Exam
Number of MAT 2020 exam you can apply for
MAT Exam registration Fee
Rs.1650/- for 1 exam;
Rs.2750/- for 2 exams
MAT exam Registration process
Step-1: New Candidates to create Login ID
New candidates going for MAT 2020 registration need to visit AIMA MAT website and click on New Candidate to Create Log in. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number for applying online to receive the OTP for email ID and mobile number verification.
You have to fill the details to create Login. Once you fill the information in the form, it will not be changed. Press the button “Submit”, an OTP will be sent to your email id; enter the OTP in the space provided and click on button “Verify & Submit” to create your Login.
The confirmation for the MAT Exam Registration 2020 will also be sent on your email as entered in the form. Please note that the Email-ID and Date of birth as filled by you will be used to login to the MAT website to fill the MAT online registration.
|MBA/PGDM Admissions 2020: Application Deadline closing soon | Apply Now!|
|XIME KOCHI, Admission PGDM 2020-22|
|EMPI New Delhi PGDM Admissions 2020|
|Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar|
|Nalanda University MBA in Bihar Admission 2020||JKBS Gurgaon, PGDM Admission 2020|
Step 2: Login and fill MAT Application Form
Once you receive the MAT exam 2020 registration number, you need to login as already registered candidate.
- Login with the registered id, complete the MAT on-line registration and application form, upload the scanned photograph and signature and make payment.
- Fill the details on the MAT online registration form.
- Since your MAT eligibility is screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise care to correctly furnish the details of your Qualification, etc.
- While filling the MAT registration form online, please save the information by clicking the Button “SAVE”.
- In case you wish to edit any information you can do that by login again using Email‐ID and Date of birth
- After editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking The button “SAVE”.
Step 3: Upload your Photograph & Signature
Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light‐coloured, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows.
If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
Ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should be not be more than 75 kb and not less than 20kb.
- Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it.
- Scan the signature area only and not the entire page
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb.
- This signature would appear on the MAT Admit Card
- If the signature image does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time the written test and at the time of Interview, the candidature will be cancelled.
- The image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should also not exceed 50KB and should not be less than 5KB
Step 4: Make Payment of MAT Registration Fee
Payment of MAT exam fee can be made through online Mode only. Accordingly, to make payment of MAT exam fee for Rs.1650/- or Rs.2750/- (As may be the case) you should keep your Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking in operational condition.
Please note once payment of application fee is made, you will not be allowed to change/modify any information in the application form.
Step 5: View your Final Application summary
Your MAT application is complete now. You can view the application details by clicking the button ‘View Application’ and can take print out of the same for your record.
Note Required Documents for MAT Registration 2020
So, before starting to fill up the MAT 2020 online registration, you should keep ready with you the following details & documents:
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details while making online payment.