MAT 2020 exam eligibility for MAT exam remains unchanged for February exam also. AIMA has not changed the MAT exam eligibility criteria for the MAT exams to be held on February 2 as computer based test or on February 16 as paper based test. To appear for MAT exam 2020 in February, you must have obtained recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
As against other national level MBA entrance exams, AIMA has not fixed any minimum percentage of marks in graduation as the eligibility criteria to appear in MAT exam. Those studying in their final graduation year may also apply. Besides, there is no age restriction to appear in MAT exam nor does AIMA restrict any candidate to seek MBA admission on the basis of age bar.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is one of the most popular National level MBA entrance exams in India. More than 400 MBA colleges offer MBA admission on the basis of MAT exam score. AIMA, the MAT exam conducting body releases the MAT 2020 exam schedule for the February exam. The last date to apply for MAT exam is January 26, 2020 for CBT MAT and February 9, 2020 for PBT MAT.
Admission Notification | Apply Now
|IMI New Delhi, PGDM Admissions 2020 Open||SDA Bocconi Asia Center Mumbai, Batch 2020-22|
|BITS Pilani, MBA Admission open 2020|
|BIMTECH Greater Noida, PGDM- 2020-22||UPES MBA Admissions 2020 | Apply Now|
MAT 2020 Exam: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the important points to ensure your MAT 2020 exam Eligibility.
1. The candidate applying for MAT 2020 exam must fulfil one of the following MAT 2020 exam eligibility criteria:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree, or
- Completed professional degree e.g. CA/CS/ICWA, or
- Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree
2. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
3. In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with the participating management institute’s eligibility criteria.
4. Mere fulfilment of minimum MAT eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by the Management Institute in which the applicant applies for admission
5. The candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the MAT 2019 exam process
MAT Eligibility: Completed Vs Final Year of Bachelor’s Degree
According to AIMA, Graduates in any discipline can apply for MAT 2020 exam. Those who are in their final year of graduation can also apply. It implies that a candidate is eligible to appear in MAT 2020 exam, if he/she holds recognized Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
Those completing their final graduation exam may also apply for MAT 2020 exam. If shortlisted by the B-school on the basis of MAT 2020 February exam score, such candidates will be allowed to join the program provisionally. These provisionally admitted candidates must submit a certificate from the Principal/ Registrar of the College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
Any B-School - National or International - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates.