Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur is a premier, private management institute in India. One of the oldest management institutes in India, XLRI was founded in 1949 by Fr Quinn Enright, S.J. in the ‘steel city’ of Jamshedpur. Over the last seven decades, XLRI business college Jamshedpur has grown into a top-ranking business management school of international repute with a wide portfolio of management programs and research publications. XLRI alumni are spread around the globe and have demonstrated responsible business leadership in their organizations.
XLRI: Institute Highlights
- XLRI Jamshedpur is AACSB and AMBA Accreditated B-school. XLRI has also earned the Accreditation from National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- XLRI is a highly ranked B-school. It has earned All India rank #9 in NIRF Ranking 2020; ranked among top 5 B-schools in MBAUniverse.com ranking and other top B-school Rankings
- 100% placement record. Average salary in Placement 2021 shot up to Rs. 25.08 lakhs
- XLRI has strong highly placed alumni base spread across the globe in top companies.
- XLRI offers Business Management (PGDM-BM); Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM) and Executive-PGDM programmes. The B-school conducts and accepts XAT score for admission to its flagship programme.