MAH CET Admit card 2020 is live now! You can download the MAH MBA CET Hall Ticket 2020 from official MAH CET website. The MBA CET admit card was released on March 2, 2020 but Candidates could not download it till March 3 due to technical issues. Instead of admit card, the candidates were getting their application summary on clicking on download link. MBAUniverse.com approached DTE Maharashtra as well as the Higher and Technical Education Minister of maharashtra to get the issue resolved. The Admit card was made available for download on March 3, 2020.
Candidates need to download their MAH CET 2020 call letter from official website link for MBA/MMS CET 2020 exam. No hard copy of the hall ticket will be sent to any applicant. Only the candidates who have successfully registered and paid the MAH CET application fee can download their hall ticket with their MAHCET login ID and password/date of birth.
The delay in release of MAH CET 2020 Hall ticket was mainly due to the extension in the last date to apply for MAH CET 2020. DTE Maharashtra had extended the last date to apply for MAH CET 2020 to February 22 from earlier February 15.
MAH CET 2020 Admit Card Download: Important Dates
MAH CET 2020 Admit Card Activity
MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket Upload Date
March 2, 2020 (Morning Hours)
MAH CET Admit Card 2020 Download Start Date
March 2, 2020 (Afternoon)
Last Date for MAH CET 2020 Admit Card Download
March 14, 2020
Website to Download MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket
Login Details Needed to download MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket
1.MAH CET 2020 registration number/roll number
2. MAH CET 2020 Password/ Date of Birth
How to Download MAH CET 2020 Hall ticket
- MAH CET 2020 Admit Card has been uploaded on March 2, 2020 by DTE Maharashtra on its official MAH MBA CET 2020 website
- Only successfully Registered candidates for MAH CET 2020 should login on the website ibpsonline.ibps.in/cetmbajan20 to download their MAH MBA CET 2020 admit card with their registered MAH CET 2020 ID and password.
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket download
- Login with your MAH CET 2020 registration number/roll number
- Use the registration number which was generated and sent to you by SMS/mail when you registered for MAH MBA CET 2020.
- Enter your Password/ Date of Birth to download the Hall Ticket for MAH CET 2020.
- Date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
- Insert the verification code to view and download the MAH CET 2020 Admit Card.
- DTE Maharashtra advises to download your hall ticket before the closure date.
MAH CET 2020 Admit Card Hard copy
You should save the hall ticket and take the print of the same. Please check that all the details are correctly mentioned on the MAH CET hall ticket. Please note that the hard copy of MAH CET 2020 Admit card with your photograph is to be carried to the test venue.
Check All Details in MAH CET Hall Ticket
While viewing your MAH CET 2020 admit card on DTE site please ensure to check that all the details are available in the hall ticket and if you find any information incorrect or missing, please immediately contact the DTE Maharashtra helpline.
- Photograph & Signature: The Hall ticket must have your photograph that you uploaded.
- Application ID: It should be the same as your registered ID for MAH CET 2020
- Seat No: The allotted seat number is mentioned
- Name of the candidate: Your name as entered in the registration/application form for MAH CET 2020
- DOB: Your date of birth as you entered in the application form
- Communication Address: The address as you entered in the application form
- City & Venue for MAH CET: Name of the test city and test venue with address should be present
- Date & Time of MAH CET: It should have the test date and time slot allotted to you to take MAH CET 2020 exam
- Password: Your registered password will be mentioned here
Affix Recent Photograph on MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket
You need to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration. You must appear at the examination centre with the hardcopy of Hall Ticket.
Please remember no candidate will be admitted to examination hall without the Hall Ticket having the photograph affixed on it. You are therefore required to carry with you the hard copy of your hall ticket on the testing day at the test centre.
Key points to note about MAH CET Admit Card Download:
- Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email/SMS.
- The MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2020 Admit card is a mandatory document and must be downloaded from the website as no hardcopy of the MHCET hall ticket 2020 will be sent to the candidates
- MAH CET Call Letter download facility will close on March 14, 2020
- At login page candidates need to enter MAH CET 2020 registration number/Roll number, password, Date of Birth (DOB) in DD-MM-YY format to download the MAH CET hall ticket 2020
- If you are not able to download your MAH CET Hall ticket, retry after 5-10 minutes or retry during off-peak hours in the night when the rush on website is comparatively less.
- It is better to refer to your application submission print out to verify the details. In case the incorrect date of birth is entered or it is entered in wrong format, it will be rejected and you will not be able to download your MAH CET call letter
- If the screen displays failed login message, please check and verify your registration number and password which were received by you from DTE Maharashtra at the time of registration and try again.
- The hard copy of the MAH CET 2020 hall ticket has to be carried to the exam centre with a recent photo affixed on it, on the exam day.
MAH CET 2020 Call letter download available till exam day
MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket will remain available for download till March 14 & 15, 2020, the exam days for MAH CET 2020. After this date you may not be able to download your admit card as the exam will be over. .
Eligible Photo ID Proof
One original photo identity proof will be required to enter the MAH CET 2020 examination centre. Without the photo identity proof, you will not be allowed to enter the test venue. The ID Proof should be one of the following:
- Voter Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Student Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
Verification of Identity at Test Centre
Please note that Ration Card is not valid ID proof for MAH CET 2020. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the Hall Ticket, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
No mismatch allowed in Name
The name as appearing on the MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket (provided during the process of registration) should reasonably match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the MAH MBA CET Hall Ticket 2020 and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
In case of candidates who have changed their name, they will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
Adhere to reporting time as mentioned on MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket
After the reporting time as specified on the MAH MBA CET Hall Ticket 2020 for Examination, the candidates according to the instructions issued by DTE Maharashtra, will not be permitted to take the examination.
The MAH CET 2020 reporting time mentioned on the Hall Ticket is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2.5 hours (150 minutes), candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
Candidates arriving late may not be permitted to appear for the MAH CET 2020 online examination and will also not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of Exam under any circumstances. Please therefore make sure that you make your journey plan accordingly to arrive at the MAH CET test venue one & a half hour (90 minutes) before the scheduled time of the exam as given in your hall ticket.
Prohibited Articles at MAH CET Test Centre
MAH CET 2020 is a computer based test. DTE Maharashtra has asked candidates not to bring any papers except the MAH CET Hall Ticket 2020, original photo ID proof and ball point pen to the test venue.
Following articles are not permitted at the MAH CET exam centre: Cellular Phone, Calculators, Watch-Calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in calculators/memory, scanner devices, Bluetooth enabled devices will not be allowed in the examination Hall.
Invigilator to sign on MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket
There is a space for Invigilator’s signature on MAH CET hall ticket. The candidate has to ensure that the invigilator signs in the space provided.
Without the invigilator’s signature on MAH CET 2020 admit card, Candidate’s participation in Centralized Admission Process (CAP) may be put in jeopardy.
Keeping the MAH CET Hall Ticket 2020 safe through the admission process
The MAH MBA CET 2020 Hall ticket should not be thrown away or destroyed after the MAH CET 2020 exam is over. The MAH CET 2020 admit card with invigilator’s signature will be required throughout the entire admission process after declaration of MAH CET 2020 result.
The candidates will be required to submit the MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket during CAP 2020 at the time of verification of documents and Confirmation of Application form for Admission at ARC, Reporting at the admitted institute.
MAH CET Hall ticket with invigilator’s signature in original is a very important document and should not be lost or damaged.
Discrepancy Rectification in MAH CET Hall Ticket 2020
In case there is any error or mismatch in the details that were entered in the MAH CET 2020 application form and in the MAH CET 2020 hall ticket issued by DTE Maharashtra, it should be rectified by contacting DTE Maharashtra on mail or on their helpline numbers.
MAH CET Admit Card page not accessible; try after 15 minutes
In case you are unable to access the page to view the MAH CET Admit card or the process is delayed too much, it is advisable to try after 15-20 minutes or during off-peak hours during night.
DTE Maharashtra – contact details
STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL
8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, A.K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai 400 001.
Enquiry Tel. No.+022-22016157/53/59
Email ID: [email protected]
Also See Other MAH MBA CET 2020 Pages