MAH CET 2024 eligibility criteria, as released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Government of Maharashtra, will be applicable for MBA admission 2024 in 330+ MBA colleges of Maharashtra accepting MAH MBA CET score. The candidates can check below their eligibility to apply for MAH CET 2024 exam.
MAH MBA CET 2024 exam dates are March 9 & 10, 2024. The registration and application process is open from January 11 to February 12, 2024. The exam will be conducted in multiple slots as computer based test. MAH CET is the last big MBA entrance exam which offers MBA admission opportunity in 330+ MBA colleges in Maharashtra to around 40000 candidates.
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria 2024: Key Points
Following are the major points that determine the MAH CET Eligibility criteria 2024 to apply and appear in MAH CET exam
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in General/Open category with 50% marks in any discipline can apply for MAH CET 2024 exam.
- Graduates with 45% marks in Reserved category can apply
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2024-25 can also apply for MAH CET 2024 online exam.
- Registration fee for MAH MBA CET exam is Rs.1000/- for all India candidates/open category and Rs.800/- for reserved category candidates
- All India category candidates can seek admission in Maharashtra B-schools on the basis of CAT 2023 and CMAT 2024 entrance exams also.
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria 2024 for Maharashtra State (MS) Candidate
There are 4-5 types of category division to get the status of Maharashtra State category candidate. Qualifying on any of these types could place your candidature as the Maharashtra State (MS) candidate. Registering and applying for MAH CET 2024 as MS candidate opens more opportunities and more admission options in MBA/MMS 2024-26 batch in top MBA colleges in Maharashtra.
MS candidate: Type A
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria 2024 for Maharashtra State Type A candidates is as below:
- An aspirant who has passed HSC and qualifying examination from Maharashtra state is a Maharashtra Candidate
- If the applicant didn’t pass HSC but passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy and any other qualifying examination from Maharashtra State, he/she is to be termed as Maharashtra State Candidate
- In addition to this fact, if the Candidate is Domiciled or Born in the State of Maharashtra, he/she is the Maharashtra State Candidate and should mention it while registering and applying for MAH CET 2023 online.
MS Candidate: Type B
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria 2024 for Maharashtra State Type B candidates is as below:
- You could be Maharashtra State (MS) Candidate if you or your Father or Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra
- It is not necessary that you were born or studied in the State of Maharashtra
- In case it is the place of domicile of any 3 of you as shared above, you could reap the benefits of being an MS candidate
MS Candidate: Type C
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria 2024 for Maharashtra State Type C candidates is as below:
- If either of your parents i.e. Father or Mother, is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking who is posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submitting the application for admission, you are a Maharashtra State candidate.
- If you wish to appear in MAH MBA/MMS CET 2024 as a Maharashtra State candidate and your parents are supposed to report for duty in Maharashtra state but are delaying it, if they report for duty you can apply for MAH CET 2024 as an MS candidate to gain all the benefits of Maharashtra State candidature
MS Candidate: Type D
MAH CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Type D candidates is as below:
- An applicant will be considered as Maharashtra State Candidate if his/her Father or Mother is an employee of the Government of Maharashtra/Government of Maharashtra Undertaking or are retired employees of above
- Although such employees are usually not posted out of the state, in case they are posted in some other states or are on deputation to some other departments, the candidate would still be considered as Maharashtra state candidate
MS Candidate: Type E
MAH CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Type E candidates is as below:
- Candidates passing HSC or passing diploma in Engineering or Technology or Pharmacy and also Qualifying Examination from a recognized institution located in a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border area or from Maharashtra, residing in the disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border area and whose mother tongue is Marathi are MS candidates
All India candidates: 15% to 35% seats reserved
- MAH CET Exam Eligibility Criteria for all India category candidates include all the applicants from any part of India provided he/she has obtained required minimum qualification which is graduation with 50% marks.
- All the applicants qualifying the MAH MBA/ MMS CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria of all India category have 15% to 35% seat allocation reserved for them. All India category candidates appearing in MAH CET exam are also offered admission on the basis of their scores in All India MBA entrance exams CAT 2023, CMAT 2024
MAH CET Exam 2024 Eligibility & JBIMS Mumbai Admission Eligibility is same
For admission to the MMS batch 2024-26, MAH CET MBA Eligibility Criteria 2024 and JBIMS Mumbai MAH MBA/ MMS CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria are same. JBIMS Mumbai will participate in the DTE CAP 2024 and will offer admission as per the seat allotment process by DTE Maharashtra. JBIMS will accept MAH MBA/MMS 2024 score, CAT 2023 score and CMAT 2024 score for admission 2024. The eligible candidates need not apply to JBIMS, Mumbai separately as the seat allotment will be through DTE CAP round 2024 as per the MAH CET Exam Eligibility Criteria
BBA Admissions 2024 Open | Apply Now
|Sri Balaji University Pune BBA Admission | Apply Now
|NSB Bangalore BBA Admission | Apply Now
|IFMR GSB KREA University BBA+MBA | Apply Now
|IFMR GSB KREA University BBA+MBA | Apply Now