MAH CET 2022 eligibility criteria has been released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Government of Maharashtra for MBA admission 2022. The candidates can check below their eligibility to apply for MAH CET 2022 exam.
For MBA admission 2022, CET Cell had opened the MAH MBA CET 2022 application process on March 17, 2022 and the last date to apply is May 11, 2022 till midnight. MAH CET exam dates are from August 23 to 25, 2022. The exam will be conducted in multiple slots as computer based test. MAH CET is the last big MBA entrance exam which offers MBA admission opportunity in 330+ MBA colleges in Maharashtra. Out of more than 132000 candidates who had applied for MAH CET last year, 36142 candidates were finally selected.
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria 2022: Key Points
Following are the major points that determine the MAH CET Eligibility criteria 2022 to apply and appear in MAH CET exam
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in General/Open category with 50% marks in any discipline can apply for MAH CET 2021 exam.
- Graduates with 45% marks in Reserved category can apply
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2022-23 can also apply for MAH CET 2022 online exam.
- Registration fee for MAH MBA CET exam is Rs.1000/- for all India candidates/open category and Rs.800/- for reserved category candidates
- All India category candidates can seek admission in Maharashtra B-schools on the basis of CAT 2021 and CMAT 2022 entrance exams also.
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria 2022 for Maharashtra State (MS) Candidate
There are 4-5 types of category division to get the status of Maharashtra State category candidate. Qualifying on any of these types could place your candidature as the Maharashtra State (MS) candidate. Registering and applying for MAH CET 2022 as MS candidate opens more opportunities and more admission options in MBA/MMS 2022-24 batch in top MBA colleges in Maharashtra.
MS candidate: Type A
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria 2022 for Maharashtra State Type A candidates is as below:
- An aspirant who has passed HSC and qualifying examination from Maharashtra state is a Maharashtra Candidate
- If the applicant didn’t pass HSC but passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy and any other qualifying examination from Maharashtra State, he/she is to be termed as Maharashtra State Candidate
- In addition to this fact, if the Candidate is Domiciled or Born in the State of Maharashtra, he/she is the Maharashtra State Candidate and should mention it while registering and applying for MAH CET 2022 online.
MS Candidate: Type B
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria 2022 for Maharashtra State Type B candidates is as below:
- You could be Maharashtra State (MS) Candidate if you or your Father or Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra
- It is not necessary that you were born or studied in the State of Maharashtra
- In case it is the place of domicile of any 3 of you as shared above, you could reap the benefits of being an MS candidate
MS Candidate: Type C
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria 2022 for Maharashtra State Type C candidates is as below:
- If either of your parents i.e. Father or Mother, is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking who is posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submitting the application for admission, you are a Maharashtra State candidate.
- If you wish to appear in MAH MBA/MMS CET 2022 as a Maharashtra State candidate and your parents are supposed to report for duty in Maharashtra state but are delaying it, if they report for duty you can apply for MAH CET 2022 as an MS candidate to gain all the benefits of Maharashtra State candidature
MS Candidate: Type D
MAH CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Type D candidates is as below:
- An applicant will be considered as Maharashtra State Candidate if his/her Father or Mother is an employee of the Government of Maharashtra/Government of Maharashtra Undertaking or are retired employees of above
- Although such employees are usually not posted out of the state, in case they are posted in some other states or are on deputation to some other departments, the candidate would still be considered as Maharashtra state candidate
MS Candidate: Type E
MAH CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Type E candidates is as below:
- Candidates passing HSC or passing diploma in Engineering or Technology or Pharmacy and also Qualifying Examination from a recognized institution located in a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border area or from Maharashtra, residing in the disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border area and whose mother tongue is Marathi are MS candidates
All India candidates: 15% to 35% seats reserved
- MAH CET Exam Eligibility Criteria for all India category candidates include all the applicants from any part of India provided he/she has obtained required minimum qualification which is graduation with 50% marks.
- All the applicants qualifying the MAH MBA/ MMS CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria of all India category have 15% to 35% seat allocation reserved for them. All India category candidates appearing in MAH CET exam are also offered admission on the basis of their scores in All India MBA entrance exams CAT 2021, CMAT 2022
MAH CET Exam 2022 Eligibility & JBIMS Mumbai Admission Eligibility is same
For admission to the MMS batch 2022-24, MAH CET MBA Eligibility Criteria 2022 and JBIMS Mumbai MAH MBA/ MMS CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria is same. JBIMS Mumbai will participate in the DTE CAP 2022 and will offer admission as per the seat allotment process by DTE Maharashtra. JBIMS will accept MAH MBA/MMS 2022 score, CAT 2021 score and CMAT 2022 score for admission. The eligible candidates need not apply to JBIMS, Mumbai separately as the seat allotment will be through DTE CAP round 2022 as per the MAH CET Exam Eligibility Criteria .
BBA Admissions Open 2022 | Apply Now!
|JAGSoM BBA Program Admissions 2022||TAPMI BBA Honours at Bangalore Admissions|
|IMS Ghaziabad (University Courses Campus) BBA Admission||UPES University, BBA Admissions 2022|