MAH CET Registration 2021 will open in May 2021 second week. The last date to fill in and submit MAH CET Application Form is in June 2021, first week.
MAH CET 2021 is an important state level MBA entrance exam with moderate difficulty level for MBA admission 2021 in many top MBA colleges like JBIMS, SIMSREE, K J Somaiya, Welingkar, PUMBA among others. The exam is expected on two dates on June 19 and 20, 2021.
MAH CET 2021 is an online computer based test. The exam consists of 200 questions of MCQ type and is divided into 3 major sections. The exam duration is of 2½ hours. There is no negative marking for wrong answer.
MAH CET Registration 2021: Important Points to Note
- MAH CET Registration process remains open till the EoD of last date to apply.
- The MBA CET 2021 registration and application process is online
- MAH MBA CET 2021 registration and application fee is Rs.800/- for Maharashtra State candidates and Rs.1000/- for All India category candidates.
- The MAH CET 2021 exam will be held on two dates and four slots as an online computer based test
- MAH CET Application form can be filled online only through computer connected to Internet on the MAH CET 2021 official web site
- The CET Cell of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra is the authority to conduct MAH CET 2021 exam.
- If you send MAH CET application form 2021 by post or courier, it will be rejected
MAH CET Application Form 2021: Important Dates
MAH CET Registration expected dates and the online Application form submission expected dates are:
MAH CET Application Form Submission on website
May 11/12, 2021
June 5/6, 2021
Issue of MAH CET 2021 Admit Card (Through candidate login)
June 11/12, 2021
June 19/20, 2021
Date of MAH CET Examination
June 19, 2021
June 20, 2021
Declaration of MAH CET 2021 Result
July 10, 2021
Available for one year
(All dates are tentative)
3 Important Guidelines for MAH CET Registration 2021
Before beginning your MBA CET Registration 2021, ensure the following:
- Valid Mail ID: Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active even after completing the MAH CET 2021 application form till the completion of MAH CET 2021 admission Process. In case, you do not have a valid personal e-mail ID, you must create your new e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Scan your Photo & Signature: For photo upload in the MAH CET application form online, you must scan your photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications ( Recent photo size in .jpg format should be between 20KB to 50 KB; Signature size in .jpg should be between 10KB to 20KB
- Make Arrangement for Online Payment of Application Fee: MAH CET Application form fee is Non-refundable. The Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will also have to be borne by the candidate. So make sure that the online payment turns successful.
How to fill in MAH CET Application Form
MAH CET 2021 Registration and application process is online. Candidates need to take following five steps to complete their MBA CET Registration 2021:
- Step-1: Login to MAH CET 2021 official website cetcell (.) mahacet (.)org/ MAH-MBAMMS-CET-2021 and click on the icon ‘click here for new registration
- Step-2: MAH CET Registration form Opens. Fill in your Basic Details
- Step-3: Upload your Photo & Signature of Required Size in Application form
- Step-4: Fill in the Details about category, address, qualification
- Step-5: After quick Review, make payment and submit the MAH CET application form
Step by Step Process to fill in MAH CET Registration & Application form
After login to MAH CET 2021 official website mahacet.org, take following steps:
Step-1: Click here for New Registration
Clicking on this will lead you to the Registration and Application form
Step-2: Fill In Basic Information
You need to fill up your basic information like name, phone number, email id. A Provisional MAH CET 2021 Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. Besides, An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional MAH CET 2021 Registration number and Password will be sent on registered mail ID and on your mobile number. Validate your details and Save your MAH CET application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
Step-3: Upload your Photo & Signature
You can move on with the step-2 to complete your MAH CET 2021 registration and application form or can log out to complete it later. If you login again, you should use MAH CET 2021 login ID and Password to complete you MAH CET application form. In case you are unable to complete the MAH CET application form 2021 in one go, you can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab.
Before uploading the photograph and signature please note that your picture image is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, Background. Ensure that the size of the scanned photograph is not more than 50kb and that of signature image should be between 10kb and 20kb.
Step-4: Complete Your Details
Carefully fill the category, exam centre and qualification details. Verify the details filled in the online MAH CET application form before final submission as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the final submit button. Prior to submission of the MAH CET 2021 online application, you are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
After filling up the details, click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire MAH CET 2021 application form before FINAL SUBMIT. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Step-5: Make Payment
Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for MAH CET application fee payment. It requires your account details/Credit/Debit card details as the payment has to be made online.
All the Visually Impaired candidates should fill the MAH CET application form 2021 carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
Please note that the Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the MAH CET application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET exam as well as Admission
MAH CET 2021: Application fee
The Application form processing fee for MAH CET 2021 exam is as below:
Application Fee for Open category
MAH CET 2021 exam application fee for open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign Nationals / PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates is Rs.1000/- (Rs. One thousand only)
Fee for Reserved Category
MAH CET Application fee for candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only is Rs.800/- (Rs. Eight hundred only)
How to Pay MAH CET 2021 Application Fee
The fee should be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the MBA CET application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
Online Payment gateway to MAH CET 2021 Examination Fees is integrated with the MAH MBA/MMS CET 2021 application form. The MAH CET 2021 application fee payment process can be completed by following the instructions as under in two steps:
- The payment of MAH CET application fee can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- After submitting your MAH CET exam fee payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server and do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
Confirmation of MAH CET Fee Payment
On successful completion of the fee payment transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Please note that non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their MAH CET 2021 Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
You should take a printout of the e-Receipt and online MAH CET 2021 Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the e-Receipt of MAH CET application fee payment cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful
Credit Card users should note that All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates
To ensure the security of your data filled in the MAH CET fee transaction, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
Also See Other MAH MBA CET 2021 Pages